The WeatherKing WP14 Heat Pump is part of the WeatherKing heat pump product line that extends from 14 to 20 SEER. This highly featured and reliable heat pump is designed for years of reliable, efficient operation when matched with WeatherKing indoor aluminum evaporator coils and furnaces or air handler units with aluminum evaporators. Our unique composite base reduces sound emission, eliminates rattles, significantly reduces fasteners, eliminates corrosion and has integrated brass compressor attachment inserts. Furthermore it has incorporated into the design, water management features, means for hand placement for unit maneuvering, screw trays and inserts for lifting unit off pad.
- WeatherKing Efficiencies: 14 SEER/11.5 EER 8.2 HSPF
- New composite base pan
- Improved tubing design
- Optimized defrost characteristics
- Powder coat paint system
- Optimized reversing valve sizing
- Enhanced mufflers
- Scroll compressor
- Modern cabinet aesthetics
- Curved louver panels
- Optimized fan orifice
- Rust resistant screws
- PlusOne Expanded Valve Space 3 4 5 service valve space
- Integrated heat pump lift receptacle allows standard CPVC stands to be inserted into the base
- PlusOne Triple Service Access 15 wide, industry leading corner service access
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening
- External gauge port access
- Single-row condenser coil
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base
- Service trays
- QR code
- Fan motor harness with extra-long wires
The WeatherKing WH1T Air Handler with a PSC Motor comes with a versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications. It includes a factory-installed indoor coil. Its sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- The most compact unit design available, all standard heat air handler models only 42 1/2 to 55 1/2 inches [1079 to 1409 mm] high.
- Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
- Rugged wall steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
- 1.0 foil faced insulation mechanically retained in blower compartment for excellent thermal and sound performance.
- Four leg blower motor mount.
- Blower housing with controls, motor and blower. Slide out design for service and maintenance convenience.
- Traditional open wire element design for heat applications.
- Field convertible for vertical downflow, horizontal left hand or right hand air supply.
- 3 combustible floor base accessories fit all model sizes when required for downflow installations on combustible floors.
- Indoor coil design provides low air side pressure drop, high-performance and extremely compact size.
- Expansion valve on indoor coil provides for operation with air conditioning.
- Coils are constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections.
- Coils utilize chatleff metering device connections.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided on all indoor coils.
- Supply duct flanges provided as standard on air handler cabinet.
- Provisions for field electrical, connections available from either side or top of the air handler cabinet.
- Connection point for high voltage wiring is inside the air handler cabinet.
- Low voltage connection is made on the outside of the air handler cabinet.
- Concentric knockouts are provided for power connection to cabinet.
- Installer may pull desired hole size up to 2 inches, 51 mm, for 1 1/2 inch, 38 mm conduit.
- Front refrigerant and drain connections.